Summer is the perfect time to discover the small-town character, historic charm and natural beauty of Downtown Milton. Here are five exciting ways that you can enjoy your Downtown community this summer.
- Check out the Downtown Milton Classic Car Show. Join us on Friday, July 20 from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. as 150 beautiful classic cars line Downtown Milton’s Main Street. With live music, extended patios, great shopping at local businesses and exciting prizes, you don’t want to miss this much-anticipated summer event.
- Visit the Milton Farmers’ Market. Operated by the Milton Chamber of Commerce, the Milton Farmers’ Market is filled with local vendors offering a wide selection of produce, specialty products and more. Join the crowds who visit this popular market and shop local in your Downtown community. The market is open from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. every Saturday.
- Sit back and relax at one of Downtown Milton’s great outdoor patios. With such a wide variety of restaurants, cafés and pubs in Downtown Milton, there is no shortage of patios! Enjoy your favourite meal and a refreshing drink while appreciating the summer sunshine or a pleasant evening breeze.
- Experience the natural beauty of Downtown Milton. Pick up a cool drink and enjoy it while walking around Jaycee Trail or exploring the peacefulness of Mill Pond. Be sure to check out the natural landscapes of Rotary Park and Victoria Park too!
- Cool off with the family! Enjoy a refreshing visit at the outdoor public pool or splash pad at Rotary Park. Then, stop in for a cool treat at one of Downtown Milton’s many popular ice cream shops.
We look forward to seeing you soon in Downtown Milton! Stay connected at www.downtownmilton.com.